Smart plugs are the first step towards a smart house! After all, a smart plug is the simplest way to make your life a little easier and smarter. With a smart plug, you actually make “normal” devices smart. Smart products are becoming increasingly popular and their functionality is expanding more and more. Below you see in short what the functions are of the Talo Smart Plug, and some examples of how you can use them.
Functions Talo Smart Plug:
- Make regular devices “smart”.
- Turn the plug on or off through the mobile app, or with a voice command with Siri, Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa.
- Control the plugs wherever you are (just make sure that you are connected to the internet).
- Setup a timer or time schedule when the plug turns on or off.
- Only turn the plug on when a condition is met, for example, when it is warmer than 20°C turn the plug on.
- Tip! Use the smart plugs to automatically turn on the lights in your living room when the sun sets.
What can I use a smart plug for?
There are many applications for smart plugs. Below we have listed a number of examples.
- Living room lighting;
- Kitchen appliances;
- Swimming pool or pond pump;
- Lights in the garden;
- Turn off your washer or dryer at night;
- Electric blanket;
- Much more …
As you can see, a smart plug has a lot of applications and functions. Smart plugs make your life easier so you can focus on the things that really matter.
Have you seen the Talo Smart Plug yet?
view the talo smart plug