|1 =||On/off switch|
|2 =||Reset button|
|A =||Micro SD card slot|
|B =||Micro USB charging port|
Download the app from the Google Play Store or the App Store on your smartphone. Follow the instructions in the app to create your account.
If you verify your Smart Life account through email, your verification code may be in your spam folder.
- Click in the bottom right corner on “Me”.
- Click now on “Home Management”.
- Enter your Home Name and select the Location of your house (used for information such as local weather and time).
- Possible to set up different rooms (also possible to setup later).
Rooms are used for voice control actions. For example, you can ask your Google Home to turn on the lights in the Kitchen.
- Connect the Talo Smart Security Camera to the power outlet with the supplied adapter.
- Make sure that the camera's on/off switch is turned ON.
- Click on "Home" in the bottom left corner.
- Press the blue "+" in the top right corner.
- Select "Security & Sensors" and then "Smart Camera".
- Reset the device by keeping the reset button pressed for at least 5 seconds. The LED light on the back of the camera should start flashing quickly. It could take up to 30 seconds before the LED light starts flashing.
- If the light starts flashing slowly, hold the reset button pressed for again 5 seconds, until the light is flashing rapidly.
- Once the LED light at the back of the camera flashes rapidly, you press "Next step"
|Flashing rapidly =||Light flashes 2 times per second.|
|Flashing slowly =||Light flashes 1 time per 2 seconds.|
- Enter your Wi-Fi credentials.
- Press "Confirm" to go to the next screen.
Attention! All smart products (regardless the brand) can only connect with a 2.4 GHz network. If you have a 5 GHz network, it is always possible to change this to a 2.4 GHz network. Contact your internet provider on how to change this. If you have trouble with connecting, please contact us.
- Press "Continue" .
- You will see a QR Code on your phone screen. Point the camera's lens to the QR code and hold the camera 10-20 cm from your screen and move it back and forth.
- Watch the LED at the back of the camera. As soon as it stops flashing rapidly you click on the "I Heard a Prompt" button.
- Wait until the camera connects with the app.
Attention! Since the camera does not have a speaker, it does not make a sound. Watch the LED light closely to see if the camera connects to the router.
- Wait until the camera connects with the app.
- Once connected, you can change the name of the device and allocate it to a room.
- Congratulations, you have successfully connected the camera to the Smart Life App.
Can't connect the camera? That is probably because the camera was not reset properly, or you are trying to connect it with a 5 GHz network. Make sure the light flashes rapidly, and contact your internet provider to find out if you are on a 2.4 GHz network.
- Sound on/off;
- Switch between High Definition (HD) and Standard Definition (SD);
- Take a screenshot;
- Movement detection;
- Playback to view earlier recorded footage;
- Start a recording;
- Cloud storage.
- Turn the camera off.
- Place the Micro SD card in the camera.
- Turn the camera back on.
- Open the app, click on the camera, and press on the "Pencil" in the right upper corner.
- Click on "Storage Settings" and enable "Local Recording".
If you only want to record when there is movement, change the Recording Mode from "Non-Stop" to "Event Recording".
By joining our community, you will get several exclusive advantages:
Just like you, we also don't like spam. That is why we will only share super exciting news with you when we believe it will add value to your smart life. If you don't wish to receive our emails any longer, it is always possible to unsubscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of this email.
Unique for members of the Talo Smart Home Community, we offer a cashback promotion. Get 10% cashback on your Talo items if you recommend our products to a friend or family member. Want to know more? Join the community.
The Talo Smart Plug
The Talo Smart Plug in short:
- Make normal electrical devices smart with this plug.
- Fits perfectly anywhere due to its slim and compact design.
- Built-in energy monitor for accurate power consumption tracking.
- Make custom voice commands and use Siri, Google Home or Amazon Alexa.
The Talo Smart Pet Feeder
The Talo Smart Pet Feeder in short:
- Keep your pet on the perfect diet.
- Set a feeding schedule and make sure your four-legged friend always gets the right amount of food.
- Receive a notification when the feed is almost finished, or when a feeding moment has been missed.
- Suitable for cats and small to medium dogs.
The advantages of these products:
1. You make your home even smarter.
2. Works with the same app.
3. The same trusted brand.
4. A super guarantee &
We want to make the installation process of our products as smooth as possible. Therefore, your feedback is incredibly important to us. Your input is completely anonymous.
Read this page carefully before use.
- This product is not a toy. Keep away from children and animals!
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, this product should only be opened by a Talo authorized technician when service is required.
- Read the manual carefully before use. Keep the manual for future reference.
- Only use the device for its intended purposes. Do not use the device for other purposes than described on this page.
- Do not use the device if any part is damaged or defective. If the device is damaged or defective, replace the device immediately.
- The device is suitable for indoor use only. Do not use the device outdoors.
- Do not expose the product to water or moisture.
- Do not touch the device with wet hands.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Do not use cleaning solvents or abrasives.
- Do not clean the inside of the device.
- Do not attempt to repair the device. If the device does not operate correctly, replace it with a new device.
- Clean the outside of the device using a soft, damp cloth.
Any changes and/or modifications to the product will void the warranty. We cannot accept any liability for damage caused by incorrect use of the product. The terms & conditions relating to the warranty can be found on our Warranty page.
- The product is designated for separate collection at an appropriate collection point. Do not dispose of the product with household waste.
- For more information, contact the retailer or the local authority responsible for waste management.
The product has been manufactured and supplied in compliance with all relevant regulations and directives, valid for all member states of the EU. The product complies with all applicable specifications and regulations in the country of sales. Formal documentation is available upon request.
If you need further help or have comments or suggestions please visit our Support page.